1. Applications for admissions to Class 1 are accepted from students of all faiths. However, Christians and Anglo-Indians are given preference. Admissions to other classes will be taken against chance vacancies at the beginning of the school year. No new admissions normally taken in classes IX, X, XI and XII. Exception may be made in Class XI.
2. Parents/Guardians are asked to fill in the admission forms with the utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted. A self attested copy of the birth certificate obtained from civil authorities must be deposited in the school for admission. Names in the certificate must be exactly same as the one in the form submitted in school at the time of admission. No affidavits are accepted by the school.
3. A candidate who has attended a recognized school may be admitted only with a Transfer Certificate from the school he has last attended. Catholic students must also produce a Baptism Certificate along with a letter from the parish of residence.
4. New Candidates must be introduced personally to the Principal by the one who will be responsible for his conduct and fees. They will be examined on the syllabus of the class immediately below that to which they seek admission.
5. The ISC is a separate course. Admission to the Plus Two level is normally reserved to boys who have passed ICSE through this school. Admission to class XI is entirely at the discretion of the School Authorities even for the students who have completed the ICSE at Don Bosco Bandel.
6. Admission to class XI is entirely based on academic and non-academic performances, which include conduct and overall behaviour. A new application is required for admission to this course. There will also be an interview of the candidate along with the parents. The conduct Record of a student has a major role to play in his admission to ISC.
7. ISC students must follow exactly the same pattern of discipline as the students of replica watches the rest of the school. Failure to maintain that tone of conduct and discipline expected of senior students according to the traditional norms of the school will be sufficient for dismissal at any time.
8. Criteria for admission to ISC:
(1) Commerce & Humanities: A student must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% for provisional admission to class XI.
(2) Science: A student must secure 75% in each of the following subjects: Mathematics and Science.
(3) To change the stream from Commerce to Science after the ICSE result a candidate must have scored 80% each in Mathematics and Science.
9. The Rector / Principal is the final authority in granting admissions and his decision is final and binding on all.
AdmissionApplications for admissions are accepted from students of all religious faiths. However, Christians and Anglo-Indians are given preference.
Parents are asked to fill in the Admission Forms with the utmost accuracy.No subsequent changes will be permitted.
CalendarA calendar is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. This is done by giving names to periods of time, typically days, weeks, months, and years. A calendar can also mean a list of planned events.
Archives An archives is an accumulation of historical records, or the physical place they are located.Archives contain primary source documents that have accumulated over the course of an individual or organization's lifetime, and are kept to show the function of that person or organization.
AchievementsWe recognize and sometimes reward people for "achieving" milestones that we have determined significant, like graduation from high school or college, receiving a promotion, winning a sports tournament.